High Ping ,Stutter in MTNLS 2mbps plan

Ive been adsl2+ since over a year and half as well..never faced such a problem...my exchange is byculla exchange and main exchange is prabhadevi...
i think this issue is affecting users like me with 2 mbps dl speed....is your friend on 2mbps download speed as well ?

He is on UL495...... we played together yesterday night and there was no lagging for him...... but he did dc once in a span of 2hrs......

His ping to LOL NA has improved this wk frm 275-280ms to 245-250ms...... while I face no problems of dc or stutter and still get 300ms to NA......

I cant even complain to MTNL abt my ping coz........ this is how the conversation goes....... :
Me: My ping is high.
CC: wht is tht?
Me: Ping/latency is on higher site so there is delay.
CC: Sir, is ur net working?
Me: yes
CC: is your speed ok?
Me: yes, but why is my ping to mumbai server itself at 70-90ms, it should be below 20ms
CC: Sir I will giv u no. to tech at prabhadevi xchg.
(tht no. will nvr work & prob is nvr solved)

I always get 280-300 and recently i was getting 265. From multiple game testing, EU servers gives us low pings for any game. EU LOL servers gives like 168ms or less.

I haven't checked on EU server but vodafone Mumbai server gives me 13 ms ping with GMDT modulation and gives ping of around 35 ms with ADSL2+ . 3 times higher ping 😕can you guys check if you get stable ping with GDMT modulation? i think issue is with ADSL2+ modulation.

I haven't checked on EU server but vodafone Mumbai server gives me 13 ms ping with GMDT modulation and gives ping of around 35 ms with ADSL2+ . 3 times higher ping 😕
can you guys check if you get stable ping with GDMT modulation? i think issue is with ADSL2+ modulation.

I have changed my modution type to GDMT and unchecked all other modultion types (GLB-502T). I will experiment with this modulation type for few days. Getting 13ms ping against MTNLs DNS Servers with GDMT and was getting 35-36ms with ADSL_2plus_AnxM (auto set). Than an improvement. Sometimes my net disconnects whenever i take my phone despite having a splitter and all connections are after it. Lets see what happense with this mode.

Edit : After few hours of testing, my download speed was inconsistent with GDMT so i changed back to multi mode.

Hmmm strangely today GMDT mode is unstable since the morning as its latency is highly fluctuating(while taking pingtest.com the ping shoots up from 13 to 55 and jitter upto 60 randomly 😕)wheres Auto-sync mode is working comparatively well with some stutter.(no idea about disconnections in auto-sync mode...)ping is still high in Auto sync mode(45ms) as compared to GDMT(13ms)

GDMT mode is unstable now 😕 ADSL2+ (autosync) is comparitively stable than before but not perfectly stable and disconnections take place every hour or two. 😕 This is getting ridiculous now.

GDMT mode is unstable now 😕 ADSL2+ (autosync) is comparitively stable than before but not perfectly stable and disconnections take place every hour or two. 😕 This is getting ridiculous now.

Same here disconnections every 2 hours.

I have opted to change the plan to 1 mbps plan...if that still doesn't work stable then i will go for reliance wimax internet with no login plan even though it is costly 😕 tired of MTNL now.

My disconnections are gone although i am getting 300-310 ping (previously this was 270) in NA LOL server same as you.

I changed my scheme to 1.13 mbps/1,34 mbps yeh the disconnections seems to have lowered (cant say if they are totally gone by now)..and yes the pinging timing has increased by 20-25 m/s for every server let it be europe,japan,US

Could you ppst your line stats? On a side note, latency has been pretty bad this week. I was hitting 100ms to Vodafone last night.

I would ..... but i don't know why with a change of scheme my line stats haven't changed.My downstream is still locked to 2047 let it be morning,afternoon or evening :\Ill call up 1504 and ask them to reset my broadband line...maybe that will change my downstream stats to 1130 for the morning and along with that change the other stats as well.