High Ping on a few Asian servers

Same here bro..I am getting high ping on Sea since last week
any solutions? did you complain?

I did complaint but they said we don't care about ping.If download speed is good then its ok they said this.Upload speed already bad from day 1 and now ping/Latency.I am going to switch ISP.

I have been facing a weird problem with my connection since past 2-3 days. I am getting high ping on a few Singapore servers, but others seem to be fine. I was playing fornite on Asia Pacific (singapore) servers and I started getting ping of around 300 ms whereas earlier I used to get 70-80ms on the same servers, it is not server issue because my friends are playing on the same server and getting 70 ms ping. But I checked few singapore servers on speedtest I am getting 80 ms ping but a few of them 260 ms+.

I called BSNL NIB office, the guy checked my profile and said everything is ok as per them, even my DNS is also set as the same they have told me. They asked me to file a complaint, which I did, but I don't understand what might be the issue.

I checked ping on CloudPing.info (because fortnite uses AWS singapore and tokyo servers) and i get ping of 300ms on AWS Asia Pacific (Singapore), however Asia Pacific (tokyo) seems to be fine at around 170 ms. Is anyone else facing the same issue, and can help me?
My ISP is YOU broadband and i live in Gujurat, i am facing the same issue here.
my ping used to be around 70-80 on asia singapore, but now its around 200.
WGTouSd.png