High Ping in airtel broadband !

• Thread starter Thread starter CSB
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 13,214

CSB

ISP
Airtel
I'm an online gamer and i shifted from "tikona" internet to "Airtel" b'coz i heard that it's a good broadband connection to have. I was happy with Airtel connection for first 20-30 days but suddenly my ping rose by 100-200 in U.K servers to 440 (i used to get 200 ping with tikona in U.K sv) and in France sv to 320 ( again i used to get 180 in france sv ) . I don't know what to do , when i call customer care and ask them for help they simply excuse me by saying " it's the U.K and France sv problem and that's not true cause all my other friends have low pings than me. I don't know what to do , plzz help me guys , should i change my isp , anyone having the same problem????

I am not an airtel user and don't know anything about it.But I can assure you that my airtel using friends get lower ping that you.

Well , IP's are :
France : 91.121.143.181
U.K : 173.199.110.139
Plzzz can anybody help me , check it.

wow! 200 ping is really good, Any Airtel users who can check? I really need to check if the ping is high only in my city or is it same in all over India. And i think Bsnl users are getting good pings so i better switch.

I am exactly in the same situation as the OP.
invader said:
I am an airtel broadband user in Delhi. Can you tell me how to check ping?
Quick method:
Press windows key + R
Type in Run "ping -t"
I'll make it easy for you, just copy-paste these in your Run window:
-> ping 91.121.143.181 -t ping 173.199.110.139 -t