Hidden Channel on Big TV-New list

• Thread starter Thread starter shahrukh12
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 15,060
I dont think they will come anytime soon.

ya u r right bcoz some channels are gone off air in past few month
like TCM , Zee Next, Boomrang.....

so they should also decrease their prices!!!

ya u r right bcoz some channels are gone off air in past few month
like TCM , Zee Next, Boomrang.....

Well, Zee Next has been shut down, so no chance, but TCM and Boomerang have been removed by Dish due to lack of transponder space. So those 2 may be a possibility some day. TCM asia still shows the Indian schedules and TRAI still has the two channels listed.

Dont know whats going on these days! such big companies facing recession is truly unbelievable!! if they feel the heat then what will happen to common men/middle class families!!!Next week there was a message to update it but i dont know what has been updated!!

Hi all,Will BIG TV add Tamil channels for south Customer inthe future or will it be the same 10 channels to watch the whole life????????:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

big tv is not particular about tamil viewers .that's how I felt.consider the cinema hall for example. madras movie industry is the 2nd largest one in India and got international viewership like bollywood has.but big provided only 1 movie channel while telegu got 2 channels.they must seriously reconsider adding more tamil cinema "halls" .also ,add Malayalam channel as well.

of course.. they are not restricted for some regions, its for all over india.if they will add more regional channels then they will give us at more price. for regional movies, i think we must get them from our local dvd shops.