hi ....

• Thread starter Thread starter -Anat-
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 6,276

-Anat-

ISP
Airtel
breaking my first post in a brand new forum, (nevermind the fact that I demaded this forum from sushubh!)we interact with different types of people in our lives, so we meet and some we never meet face 2 face. some people we just start adoring because of the attitude they have, but some we hate at sight without knowing anything about 'em coz our sixth sense says so. we make good frends in our lives. to be good friends its not necessary to meet. some people just dissapear from our lives and when we meet just after long long years, they are just the same and then we realize that unconciously we missed them all along. but some people dissapear and when they reappear they have changed so much that its hard to like them anymore.anyways this is my philosophy... the point is, lets all interact here and get to know each other. its good to know at least a little about the person whom you converse with, throgh the pages of this forum everyday.I am a 19 yr old, currently in my third year college, doing computer engg. originally from delhi, but hostelling at noida. I like computers, although I dont know any programming languages nor am i a hardaware champ, but i am enthusiatic about everything related to technology. I hope that someday i'll get a good job somewhere, but with grades like mine- the future is bleak. that was me, please post replies, i am interested in knowing about you all people.thanks

ya great, about 60 people have viewed this topic but nobody posted a reply..... hmmm i think shushubh did reply yesterday but it seems he deleted it..... common people tell me about urselves... i wanna know u all.... post replaies. its a small world, who knows.... we might even meet tomoro !!!! 🙂

if i had to tell you about me (that i did here when i was drunk 😛 ) i would have to kill ya 😉

lolz..
Originally posted by Sushubh@Sep 17 2004, 08:51 PM
if i had to tell you about me (that i did here when i was drunk 😛 ) i would have to kill ya 😉
[snapback]318[/snapback]
[/quote]

k wht do you wanna know?? i'm 19 too.. in my second year of engg.. i belong to patiala but am currently in Chandigarh i like programming,playing golf and getting drunk 😉

I wish I cud play golf 🙁

hi,i m nish*ti m frm mumbai.20 yrs old, third year of engineering ITi like programming, kind of reverse engineering, "Hacking"(newbie).

haha!/me 19 years old and I'm from Bangalore. And I love humour.Let's all go get drunk 😉

Pretty interesting to see this kinda Lively Forum!!

am Chirag Dedhia / 22 / Mumbai
Studying in the Final Year of B. Architecture (Mumbai Univ)

You could read more abt me here

Glad to be around!

Hey I'm Rahul.Me livin in Chandigarh... currently 17 younger than most of you guys!!Will be 18 in december. In my final year AT SCHOOL (class XIIth). I hate Physics but I love computers. My life's bore.... only studies... no girls.. no thrills!! (I kinda like that! 😀)Just get drunk on Pepsi! 😛 even though my Dad's in the UB!!!

I m 19 and doing my 2nd year engg in bangaloretoo many 19's doing engg in this forum

Not 4 me!!! Hey, even my Dad doesn't drink, so how can I!! (its funny!!)THE KING OF GOOD TIMES!!Cheers!

thats ironically actually. my dads in taxes. i do pay my taxes but no nothing about them... 🙂