hi, why i am getting low power supply warning at some plug points while charging

rajujayaraman

ISP
bsnl
Hi, it is strange that the same phone gets charged to full, sometimes in 5 hours and sometimes in 2 hours 40 minutes. Normally , your phone reaches full charge in about 3 hours time.
I have samsung mobile with new battery and new charger with new usb.
i noticed that when i tried different plugs with the same charger and phone.
There was an app, which says low power supply and sufficient supply when you plug in. I noticed that whenever, i get sufficient power supply , it taks normal hours and whenever there was low power supply warning, i get charged in about 5 hours.
How it is possible, that only low energy is required to charge your phone and i get these warnings.
When i do not use this app, the charger took 5 hours, probably the app is denoting low power supply on those plug points.
Why this weird behaviour

lots of factors are involved. quality of adapter. quality of cable and of course if the battery is genuine or not. but it should definitely not depend upon the power socket as they are going to have same power in all units installed at home.

I said new battery new charger new usb. If what yoy say is correct then why this behavior of charging hours.
Sometime 5 hours and sometimes 2 1/2 hours

new battery, new usb, new charger means nothing if they are of poor quality.
if you are getting stable good performance from one specific charging point, best is to stick to that point.

you're most probably using cheap quality usb wire. First buy good quality usb wire (wither bOAt company wire or from Mi india site)

Then buy original usb charger (available for 250 bucks at mi india store again)

Hi, i told you that i got the charger, usb wire and battery from samsung service centre. So , do you mean to say that their product is not up to the mark
no, i do not think that my usb wire is defective. it is given with charger by the samusng service centre

^ you never said you got it from service center. markets are flooded with samsung branded fakes so I thought it might be that you were using a genuine looking fake

why not test it with other chargers and USB cables and see if its charging normally ? if not, get it checked it out at service center

yeah. bought a samsung car charger once from the market. did not last for 2 days. so so bad.
there is no good reason to buy accessories from the service center of mobile companies. there are so many good brands available online.

Could be the Micro USB port of your phone? Try charging a different phone with the same charger and cable to rule out bad charger/cable?