hi can anyone help me please

ISP
bsnl
hey I am new to this forum. My doubt is that i am currently using normal cable in my house for viewing tv.i will go for job and i am not getting time to view tv, so i bought aver tv tuner to my pc for viewing tv in pc because always doing my work in pc and also viewing tv. aver tv tuner records well with normal cable.But our cable is giving poor quality.I want better quality for viewing channels and recording. so some of my friends suggested me to buy airtel dth,but i came to know that airtel dth cannot be recorded wih tv tuer. So i want to buy hathway now. so will hathway records the tv shows with aver tv tuner card. please help me. if i am posting this in wrong section then please excuse me.Thank you

If your TV Tuner has AV input (or HDMI in case of HD), you can connect the STB to the same and recording would be possible.

If your TV Tuner has AV input (or HDMI in case of HD), you can connect the STB to the same and recording would be possible.

You cannot record anything via HDMI bcoz they carry DRM rights and codes with them. But recording with composite ports and cable is anytime possible.

You cannot record anything via HDMI bcoz they carry DRM rights and codes with them.

Are you sure? I've heard that there are softwares which allow one to record via HDMI.

Are you sure? I've heard that there are softwares which allow one to record via HDMI.

Yes bro, I have read at lot many places. Recording is possible only is selected high end aver media pvrs which cost more than 20k.