hi alll i need ur help friends:huh:

butterflygal

ISP
bsnl 500plan
i am shakthi am using bsnl dataone broadband 500rs plan. usually i use Utorrent to download movies and games. last week i heared abt port forward technique to increase my torrent speed. so i followed guides to configured my virtual server with port numbers of 41238-41242 i saved setting n checked weather port is setted correctly r not, everything was perfect. now my downloading speed is 80kb/sec😉 but i read few threads here dat u guys r getting 220kb/sec..can any one help me to get dis speed:huh:

Hi,

2 mbps = 250 kBps. Usually people who are using Home 500 plan get around 237 KBps (that's 237*8 = 1.85 Mbps) on torrents (public / private) and HTTP downloads. Ideally, you should be getting around 230 kBps if you're on Home 500 plan.

You have not mentioned your router's model and make. Visit PortForward.com - Free Help Setting up Your Router or Firewall , select your router and follow the steps. Firstly you'll need to assign a static IP address to your PC / Laptop. After that you'll need to forward the specific port that you configured in uTorrent (or any other P2P client). You don't need to forward all the ports - just one is enough.

If your router supports Universal Plug and Play (UPnP), you don't need to do all this. But, looks like your router does not support / does not have this feature.

Hi,

2 mbps = 250 kBps. Usually people who are using Home 500 plan get around 237 KBps (that's 237*8 = 1.85 Mbps) on torrents (public / private) and HTTP downloads. Ideally, you should be getting around 230 kBps if you're on Home 500 plan.

You have not mentioned your router's model and make. Visit PortForward.com - Free Help Setting up Your Router or Firewall , select your router and follow the steps. Firstly you'll need to assign a static IP address to your PC / Laptop. After that you'll need to forward the specific port that you configured in uTorrent (or any other P2P client). You don't need to forward all the ports - just one is enough.

If your router supports Universal Plug and Play (UPnP), you don't need to do all this. But, looks like your router does not support / does not have this feature.

hii my router model is WA300g4..i already did everything static ip, nat server modification with port number all....after i did all deez things am getting jus 60kbps man....plz help to increase it more cos u guys r getting 220 kbps lik dat