HP (Hewlett Packard) News & Updates

the call was being recorded by a monitoring agency on part of HP. the dude did not sound to me as an old man. just a bit slow or perhaps new to the job. definitely not very smart.

Ya, the 'Chris' dude definately had an Indian-English accent. I've faced this tons of times with Idea, Airtel, MTNL, and LG.

funny but nothing to be surprised of......i hv had similar experiences with HP 🙁 but not to this extent 🙂

most of them r like this only...i've dealt it with all the major ones, like mobiles, credit cards, insurance companies, banks, and yeah how can we forget our broadband CC's 😛

I have such experiences with Sify many times....almost exactly same.

Hewlett-Packard launches BladeSystem bc2000 and bc2500 productsHewlett Packard continues to use AMD processors in their latest blade PCs as they aim to compete in this segment with IBM.The company has launched two new products BladeSystem bc2000 and bc2500. HP is promising that these systems would reduce IT management costs and improve data security for corporate [...]

Hewlett-Packard launches BladeSystem bc2000 and bc2500 products

Acer files a lawsuit against Hewlett PackardTaiwan based tech giant Acer has announced that they have now filed a counterclaim in a U.S. court against the world’s largest maker of personal computers Hewlett Packard.This new lawsuit has been filed in response to a patent related lawsuit HP filed against Acer sometime back.Acer confirmed that this [...]

Acer files a lawsuit against Hewlett Packard

Hewlett-Packard acquiring Opsware for $1.6 billionWorld’s largest personal computer maker Hewlett Packard has said in a statement that they are now going to acquire Opsware Inc. This acquisition would help the printer giant to enhance their line-up of business software offerings.The deal signed between the two companies is worth around USD 1.6 billion and [...]

Hewlett-Packard acquiring Opsware for $1.6 billion

Hewlett Packard launches Blackbird range of high end PCs World’s largest personal computer maker Hewlett Packard has announced a new range of high end machines. This new brand has been named Blackbird and this line has been developed by the company using the expertise gained from the acquisition of VoodooPC. Philip McKinney, general manager of HP’s gaming unit [...]

Hewlett Packard launches Blackbird range of high end PCs

Hewlett Packard to install AOL services on their machines This announcement is not going to make a lot of HP customers happy. The company has signed a deal with AOL. The deal would see Hewlett Packard installing AOL software and utilities on their personal computer products. The company would be offering localized versions of AOL’s portal, toolbar and [...]

Hewlett Packard to install AOL services on their machines

Hewlett Packard unveils MediaSmart ServerHewlett-Packard has announced that their Windows Home Server based product MediaSmart Server is set to be available for pre-order on Amazon.com, Bestbuy.com, Buy.com, Circuitcity.com, and CompUSA.com.It would then be delivered to the buyers by the end of the current month. They are also planning to have it on sale at other [...]

Hewlett Packard unveils MediaSmart Server

Hewlett Packard unveils MediaSmart Server Hewlett-Packard has announced that their Windows Home Server based product MediaSmart Server is set to be available for pre-order on Amazon.com, Bestbuy.com, Buy.com, Circuitcity.com, and CompUSA.com. It would then be delivered to the buyers by the end of the current month. They are also planning to have it on sale at other [...]

Hewlett Packard unveils MediaSmart Server