Hero MotoCorp

Hero makes shitty ads from what I remember... So I am not going to expect any miracles now. I believe Priyanka was the previous brand ambassador when she did the stupid "why should boys have all the fun" campaign?

Hero commercial & aaliyah starring in that would be dumb and dumber incarnate.. Aaliyah is one of the dumbest persons to have walked the earth.. I saw her episode of coffee with karan, she didn't know the full form of BJP & she also didn't know who the chairperson of UPA was.

They have the most uninspiring line of motor cycles!

New ZMR is an abomination.

Their new "cafe racer" is an joke. they just recycled all the spare parts of splendor and made it into a new bike

In India... hardly many know tiger woods.. and in US.. he is very famous.

He is highest earner by endorsements. (income other than professional earnings)

No. He is still as famous and followed.

Scandal is OLD now. People have short memory.

To be honest this is stupider than Micromax hiring Hugh Jackman.
Both Micromax and Hero have hired international celebrities as brand ambassador for their international market. But point to consider is whether their deals have worked in getting revenue or brand recognition in international market.

the point is that both of these celebrities appear to have no connect with the products being advertised. i cannot visualize woods on a motorcycle. i cannot visualize hugh using a micromax smartphone.

So even Hritik, Kohli, Dhoni or Alia won't be actually using 2 wheelers which they endorse 🙂

you can visualize them riding a bike. in fact dhoni is known to be an avid bike rider. john is a great brand ambassador for yamaha coz he actually drives their bikes. i do not think dhoni is driving around on a tvs.