Hero (2015)

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Hero (2015).webp

Salman Khan has already began shooting for his banner's first movie which is the sequel of Subhash Ghai's hit movie Hero. Salman Khan believes he can ask money from his friends for his organization. Salman Khan finally agreed to change the name for his upcoming movie from Mental to Azaad as it was suggested by his father Salim Khan.

Last edited:
God why?

I think I saw Hero back in the 80s when I was like 6-7 years old. I do not remember much except for this song. I don't know how the movie ended. I have no idea if there was/is a possibility of a sequel. Are they getting Jackie and Meenakshi to do it? Too many questions? Are they going to play grandparents? :tongue:

It had a happy ending afaik. Pretty usual one where Meenakshi's dad agrees to marry her with Hero. Don't remember about the gunda tag he was carrying. Maybe that was all sorted out. Now what? They grew up and their sons and daughters in a new story? Makes no sense. They could have just made a normal movie.

The comment above seems to indicate Salman is acting in it. As what? Son? Grandson? 😀 Time to check if it has a listing on IMDb. hmm. nothing on imdb.He is doing Mental which is supposed to be named Azaad now.He is doing Kick which involves Chetan Bhagat :And he is doing Gabbar with Akshay Kumar! A movie from A.R. Murugadoss. This should be fun.

Weird. If Salman is indeed playing Jackie's son then irony just fell flat on itself. I mean son and father both of almost same age. Epic. Casting toh theek karo. 😕

lol. i am guessing salman would do the role of jackie. and the story would continue from where it ended in hero.but then... romance movies that ends in hero heroine getting married do not need a sequel. :tongue: it has already been done. in Raja Hindustani :tongue:

Yaa that is possible. LOL who needs romance? Just kill meenakshi's character and make a movie about Salman aka Jackie taking revenge from the bad guys and voila, a new movie. With ofcourse a heroine thrown in just to dannce around and add to the glamour quotient. 😛

Right. They could make it another South Indian movie with a Bollywood hero set in North India. :

I read somewhere that Salman is producing this movie, not acting in it, while actual hero would be some other new actor (may be Aditya Pancholi's son).

Well Jackie was an "extra" in a couple of movies - Mostly chamcha of villain who gets beaten up by the hero (Interesting another "Jackie" (Chan) also started his career like that). It was his rough looks which I think got him a role as this gunda turned good guy type of hero (One of our earliest anti-hero roles in bollywood??? ). Shammi Kapoor was a pivotal role in Hero, without him (or his character) the movie would be meaningless. And yes, it would be just be a case of using the branding to get some people interested.
Meanwhile I continue to wait for Ghayal returns....

they could have just hired jackie shroff if actors in 30s and 40s were being picked up for the roles!