MTNL Mumbai Here's how you can disable ads injection on MTNL Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter d5aqoëp
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 12,668
how much do you want for it? they do not even have a 2 year plan. what exactly did you buy!

They should display this information in the MTNL ad itself. They have made it very hard to find.

if everyone applies to disable, the whole point of injecting ads would become moot sir.

No need to disable it now, MTNL itself have stoped in browser advertising .....

@ultrabro
As reported, ads have not yet been stopped. Thankfully, my DND is still working and I haven't seen an ad in last few years.

No need to disable it now, MTNL itself have stoped in browser advertising .....

LOL, no they haven't.

In-fact, the problem got so worse that sites like Steam (even their client) just stopped working because of of Phozeca script being buggy and unable to load (Chrome is blocking it and something was blocking it in client too).

Basically, I now just blocked all IP's MTNL uses to spam ADS in Comodo. No more ADS, nothing.

Even the speeds have stabilized (before they were going up and down a lot when downloading).

I see MTNL advertisement if I disable proxy. And it appears right at center of page.

@Sushubh
I think @socrates is referring to this ad
(Its bright than this I had just selected the element to see the IP serving it to block it so the highlight/gray tint)
dc2997cc7ed1a4803a9eaedee9c44882.png

the last time i went to that domain, it was recommending quick heal for scanning. i am still not sure which politician has a stake in quick heal.