hepl ...plz

nickfury070

ISP
bsnl
hi guys im usin dataone smartax mt882my local area connection is getting disconnected ....its like someone is pullin the wire off and putting it again,,,,ive tried with another modem same(smartax mt882) and different ethernet wire also...but getting the same problem..i tried using the usb...and here too the same problem...the usb is getting disconnected.....and the link is going off and giving out orange light..after few seconds..usb turns on ..and same problem again...my computer is in a lan...and i have tried it with other systems also....they are showing the same problem...in the network places ...the local area icon says...getting network address.something like that.....and it says disconnected.....and after 2 3 seconds it says ..getting network address...same process keeps repeating....so guys ..thats my problem...hope u understand my english and my problem...plz help....

Did you contact BSNL regarding this problem ?

i did its of no use...they have been trying to resolve this problem since 2 months ....they come they do something..and say that they will send someone else...and he would say the same thing...

if u ask me.. it somehow seems like a loose connection where ur modem adaptor is.. check that..nor sure but its worth a check i guess..