• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,471

ijsa

Regular
I got banned!
ISP
Excitel
BJP Govt. quietly discontinues Email support: helpdesk@gst.gov.in and saying they are improving services with introducing GST Self Help Portal
https://selfservice.gstsystem.in

-- dead tinypic image removed --

The portal is not working...... another shameless feet by BJP govt.

Recently, I went to the local GST office, they call Judicial Authority as their was no response to phone number (given as their contact).
There was no power in office, although staff/ computer etc were there. When I queried about the phone number, they said that mtnl line is out of order. Anyway, to explain my problem I had to use my mobile phones browser on mobile data.

And as expected they could not resolve the issue and said that it is the fault with GST system, neither would they give any timelines for the resolution.

Their email hardly responded anyway since beginning. So closing it doesnt make any difference. 😀

Self service portal has not worked for me since its launch!! 😀

I lodged a complaint on email helpline..... did not get any acknowledgement..... but later when I complained on their helpline number and reminded them of the complaint on their email...... they responded back and gave a Service request id number in email acknowledgement.

But that also did not resolve the issue. My complaint is still pending from 21st December.....

Last edited by a moderator:
My complaint had taken 3 months to resolve..so u have got 2 more months!! 😛