Help! Yahoo email login problems

• Thread starter Thread starter sTrOnTiaBOnd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2,977
For some stupid reason yahoo wont accept my password. I tried all combinations yet it wont allow me to access my account. Previously when i used to forget my password ,i had created 2 secret questions but to my surprise it does not ask the questions. Also i had forgot to change my alternate email as it no longer exists.
Is there any way to contact yahoo by email to give me access to my account by giving the secret answers?
that account is 12 years old and all my banking id's are tied to that account.
Edited the topic title after seeing other users report problems at yahoo twitter.

These are the options I get when I used the option that I don't remember the Yahoo! password. Howcome you aren't being asked the questions?

Anyway contact Yahoo! here - https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=contact&locale=en_US&y=PROD_ACCT#

or you can contact them on Twitter. @YahooCare

Oh you lost yahoo password and did not even utter a word about conspiracy!
Definitely you are not warthog and hence you dont know password! 😀

I am not joking. After i type the password it gives me the captcha option and then after typing the captcha it says wrong password.

Navjot Singh said:
These are the options I get when I used the option that I don't remember the Yahoo! password. Howcome you aren't being asked the questions?

Anyway contact Yahoo! here - https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=contact&locale=en_US&y=PROD_ACCT#

or you can contact them on Twitter. @YahooCare
from my experience every user doesnt get same options to reset password on yahoo.
they have some kind of algo to decide what are the allowed ways a user can reset his password.

warthog said:
I am not joking. After i type the password it gives me the captcha option and then after typing the captcha it says wrong password.
I seem to be getting the same options as Navjot, but no secret questions option. The secret questions thingy is random I guess. Your only option is to contact Yahoo.

So what happened finally? Did you (warthog) get the account back?