Help with Reliance Thunder Broadnet connection.

• Thread starter Thread starter Kunal Roy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 10,411
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kunal, I,m a Noob with modems n routers. Please help me out here. I'm planning to switch to reliance thunder plan from airtel. Would like to know if this(Beetel 450TC1 ADSL2+Router) wifi router will work with reliance thunder plans. I read somewhere this wont work and a router like (Netgear WGR614 Wireless-N 150) will work with reliance.

Hi Kunal, I,m a Noob with modems n routers. Please help me out here. I'm planning to switch to reliance thunder plan from airtel. Would like to know if this(Beetel 450TC1 ADSL2+Router) wifi router will work with reliance thunder plans. I read somewhere this wont work and a router like (Netgear WGR614 Wireless-N 150) will work with reliance.

BASIC N routers works very well with reliance ...no issue at all. on adsl lil bit hard to config ...n other issues

BASIC N routers works very well with reliance ...no issue at all. on adsl lil bit hard to config ...n other issues
ok shashank. if you or anyone is aware of step by step guide to configuring the Beetel (450TC1 ADSL2+Router) with Reliance thunder that will be great. As that would save me around 1400 rs from buying the Netgear WGR614 N router.

me always have basic n ( Netgear wnr1000v2 or u call wgr614v11) from last 2 years no problem at all ...
never used adsl so no idea abt that ...
and if u buy new basic router ...go with TP-Link external antenna .. much better wifi range
tp-LINK TL-WR740N ( cost : 1050 on flipkart)

if u try and use adsl here is help

http://www.*******************/reliance-broadband/32410-reliance-wired-broadband-wifi-adsl-modem-router-guide.html

The process with ADSL modem+router looks difficult. The non-ADSL tp-Link router which you are suggesting seems good (price-wise also). I think i will buy this. The only thing i wanna be sure is will all my wifi devices work with this tp-link router and Reliance Thunder. I use wifi cellphone, wifi tv and wifi laptop. What i mean is will it take care of the login issues from various devices which people have been mentioning. Thanks for the help shashank. This is all because of idiotic Airtel's Fair Usage Policy thing. You know i don't even cross the download limit mostly, but the limit word just makes me uncomfortable. 🙂 Hence wanna use Reliance.

Would like to confirm on one question again, i.e. will all my wifi devices work with this TP-Link N wifi router and Reliance Thunder? I use wifi cellphone, wifi tv and wifi laptop. What i mean is will it take care of the login issues from various devices which people have been mentioning with reliance.

Would like to confirm on one question again, i.e. will all my wifi devices work with this TP-Link N wifi router and Reliance Thunder? I use wifi cellphone, wifi tv and wifi laptop. What i mean is will it take care of the login issues from various devices which people have been mentioning with reliance.

i m using TP link ADSL2+ Modem Router
TD-W8961ND its working smooth without any problem

Status
Not open for further replies.