Help with Asus N13U B1

• Thread starter Thread starter mpaspc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 4,122
How are you connected to this forum now ? using cellphone/smartphone ?
I have inserted the picture and given the link. type the link address in your browser.
TEST now. or USE IE browser.
Can you upload screen shots of Asus settings page say at tinypic.com ?
TASK 1:
Sterlite SAMAX300
Without using ASUS wifi router confirm connection is OK. PPPoE mode.
RECAP:
REFERENCES:USER STATUS: Not connected .
http://content.screencast.com/users/abhishek.agg/folders/Jing/media/af4161c1-93ef-43c7-b972-1e01c3961b48/2012-02-16_1433.png

USER GUIDE:http://mtnldelhi.in/services/con_s.doc

Task 2: ASUS wifi router in wifi mode with Rj45 to WAN port.

Feedback.
try auto settings or in WAN page select DYNAMIC IP.
In WAN menu select DYNamic IP etc.

I am connected via The sterlite router , it has two lan ports , one goes into the Asus router , and the second cable into my laptop , and i can browse . but the main problem is on my asus after dd-wrt , i will post screen shot's in a while ,

----------

i still cannot open the image , even in IE

Asus after dd-wrt ...............
First get the original Firmware back and workin .If not satsifactory try DD-WRT etc.
Or even FW upgrade from ASUS web site.
Cannot help with modified wifi router. Anyway settings/procedure will be same.
Check in any other forum , whether you can see insert pictures etc
open links etc.
Probably you have to check Settings in this forum ( see top right hand corner )

I've exactly the same setup, here take a look at my settings, if they are of any help :-

The stock firmware was working since a week , but after restoring , it isn't working now , will try a few settings with the sam 300 ax and report back . @ x720 - Yes that's the first thing i did 🙂

Im gonna buy this product exclusively for torrent downloading at night.FYI i dont have a spare desktop or laptop.I think i can save some power(8hrs(night) x 20 days average pm) and of course increase the lifetime of my PC products to some extent.Am i crazy?