help with airtel mobile office

anuj kathuria

Regular
ISP
Airtel
i just bought a new airtel prepaid connection and took1. 60 rupees talktime coupon2. 98 rupees mobile office 2 GB couponthe mobile office APN was configured when i inserted my SIM. handset is Galaxy s. this is how i activated internetdialed *567*11#and got the on screen message that service will be activated in 1 hrand then *121*3*code#i know the 98 pack is working because dialing *123*10# shows 2047.99 MB free databut using mobile office is deducting my call balanceany idea why??is there any activation time period ??

Why did you bought 98 rupees mobile office 2 GB coupon when you activated by *567*11#now back to your problemWhat acess point you are using. You need to use Mobile Office access point, check if you are using airtel live access point.

Yes, exactly as tech_help is saying, u may be using the airtel live access point instead of the airtel mobile office one! And when dialing *123*10# shows 2047.99 MB free data that means plan is activated. So the problem is selection of access point of urs. Try and select mobile office access point and surf using the default browser and then see if balance deducts from ur call balance or not.By the way, after one month passes and this plan gets deactivated, send an sms to 543210 as "SAMSUNG" without inverted commas ofcourse and u will get 2 GB data download per month for 6 months @ just Rs.300 . It is an offer run by airtel. 🙂

Why did you bought 98 rupees mobile office 2 GB coupon when you activated by *567*11#

now back to your problem
What acess point you are using. You need to use Mobile Office access point, check if you are using airtel live access point.

coupon said internet activation is as easy as *567*11# followed by a set of instructions and below it was written for instant recharge dial *121*3*code# so then i did that..

APN is mobile office

and now free data is working.. 18 rupees deducted from my account

what does *567*11# do and now do i need to do something to revert things back ??

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

By the way, after one month passes and this plan gets deactivated, send an sms to 543210 as "SAMSUNG" without inverted commas ofcourse and u will get 2 GB data download per month for 6 months @ just Rs.300 . It is an offer run by airtel. 🙂

thanks for the info

coupon said internet activation is as easy as *567*11# followed by a set of instructions and below it was written for instant recharge dial *121*3*code# so then i did that..

APN is mobile office

and now free data is working.. 18 rupees deducted from my account

what does *567*11# do and now do i need to do something to revert things back ??

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

thanks for the info
nothing to be done now .. All good

just recharge after 30 days now.

or if you want to automatically done after 30 days, you need to have enough balance and go through this process

type *567# and rest is straight forward.

I do got 2 months of free internet with new Nokia.

well if you want to avail 6 months @ Rs 300 then do not go through *567# process after 30 days as first need to decativate manually before you send message.

so after 30 days send message "SAMSUNG" and then after 6 months subscribe through *567* process.

make sure you have enough balance when you send message "SAMSUNG".

http://airtel.in/wps/wcm/connect/Airtel.in/airtel.in/home/forme_newuser/mobile/prepaid+services/handset/pg_fy_mb_prep_samsung+galaxy+s

Select circle Delhi

mobile office is not working right now.Anyone else experiencing the same?

mobile office is not working right now.
Anyone else experiencing the same?

When we download much things this problem can be faced. Try to restart your phone.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

This can happen many times. Restart your phone.
2GB means 2048 MB but if you got more than 2GB on recharge and if you started to download then your balance can deducted. Try downloading when your balance is below
2048 MB

airtel 98 plan works on roaming. at least for me. without any extra charges.