help with advance steeings in DLINK DSL 2640T with dataone connection

ISP
bsnl
guys I've been running a game server from my dataone connection(2mbps downlink /1mbps uplink)...inspite of having a fairly good hardware 2.93 gigs core2,2 gb ram 7200rpm sata,1 gb graphic card,i still get complaints that some clients are experiencing lag....I have tried evrything that I could and the only possibility remaining is router configuration like Qos ans IGMP(dunno what they mean though) .From what I read on bsnl site is that they support qos and ADSL2+ technology but my router works only with adsl ITU G 992.1 (beng a asdl 1 tech i suppose)......SO is there any modification at the router side that may improve the experience at my client side..plz do tell 😛leasehelp:thanks in advance

guys I've been running a game server from my dataone connection(2mbps downlink /1mbps uplink)...inspite of having a fairly good hardware 2.93 gigs core2,2 gb ram 7200rpm sata,1 gb graphic card,i still get complaints that some clients are experiencing lag....I have tried evrything that I could and the only possibility remaining is router configuration like Qos ans IGMP(dunno what they mean though) .From what I read on bsnl site is that they support qos and ADSL2+ technology but my router works only with adsl ITU G 992.1 (beng a asdl 1 tech i suppose)......
SO is there any modification at the router side that may improve the experience at my client side..plz do tell 😛leasehelp:
thanks in advance

Have you used the DDNS menu item availabe under
Advanced Options Dynamic DNS.
http://i23.tinypic.com/oidiro.jpg
any menu page like this ?
http://c.imagehost.org/0611/dsl_6.jpg

Ref page:Modem dsl2640T
Postimg.com - Your #1 choice for image hosting

Have you used the DDNS menu item availabe under
Advanced Options Dynamic DNS.
http://i23.tinypic.com/oidiro.jpg
any menu page like this ?
http://c.imagehost.org/0611/dsl_6.jpg

Ref page:Modem dsl2640T
Postimg.com - Your #1 choice for image hosting

I suppose the first two pics are specific to the default BSNL modem which I do happen to remember were there and were as shown in the pic......but the D-Link one doesnt sport those
and i have set my dns servers to 4.2.2.1 and 4.2.2.2

Secondly I also have a web server running on same pc ...now is there a way by which i can limit the upload BW for xampp(my web server) to a particular value so that my game is not disturbed when somebody browses my website

I suppose the first two pics are specific to the default BSNL modem which I do happen to remember were there and were as shown in the pic......but the D-Link one doesnt sport those
and i have set my dns servers to 4.2.2.1 and 4.2.2.2

Secondly I also have a web server running on same pc ...now is there a way by which i can limit the upload BW for xampp(my web server) to a particular value so that my game is not disturbed when somebody browses my website

BSNL does not encourage posting web sites in ADSL modem connection where the upload speed is already restricted to say 4 :1
Para two;
2nd part : No idea. new to me.
From same connection D/L U/L at the same time by different users not discussed so far.
Para three:
when some one accesses your web site U/L d/l is taking place.
Then how your games U/L also can take place ?
I have never played "Games" in computer online/offline for past 20 years!
( very rare in the beginning, when new to computers )

Please wait for comments from @cyberwiz or @ admin
or other. members

Para four.
Use a tariff plan upto 2 Mbps or 4 Mbps

UPDATE:
see under HELP dydns listed.
Show Image | PcWinTech.com

as far as hosting game server goes alongside webserver......there totally independantthe game server operates on a different port......also it is not the game that I am uploading, but just the client info back to their PC's which consume as less a 3 KBps / player and the maximum players online are not more than 8 to 10 meanwhile my webserver can be negotiated at any time ......... dont want to sound smart pants here but just trying to clarify any mistakes that I may have committed in communicating my subject earlier..so the max upload that is consumed by my game server is of the order of 30KBpsbut my BW being far more than (2mbps/1.3Mbps)that ,why should the clients get a lag from the server side .... this is one thing that I do not understandalso a little thing that I realised today ...the power rating of my router is 12V-1.2A and i am feeding it from a adapter of 10V-0.5A could this be a possible cause of performance issues(ADSL link is quiet unstable in the afternoons ...got the wiring checked throughly by lineman still no candies).Tanks for the patient hearing

The bottom line really is that the DGL-4300 does what it is intended to do: keep online game latencies low while still allowing other internet tasks to run smoothly. However, there is a catch, since gaming packets have priority over their FTP and HTTP counterparts
when GameFuel is enabled, download and upload speeds are slower as evident by our performance results.
The DGL-4300 is limited by the width of your internet pipeline, and therefore

cannot maintain 40kb/s uploads, 500kb/s downloads, and 40ms ping in your games; in fact, no router can do that.
Source:
D-Link DGL-4300 Wireless Router Review

I hear that my problemcalls for a repalcement of hardware!...To be honest what ever I dois a part of my hobbhy and learning process.. i really want to stick to the alternative and imaginitive methods....I mean the one involving clarification of concepts...esbebe thanks anyway the answer was still a lot informative ...but when they host dedicated gameservers from the US or europe(imean the professional ones) how come even with 300+ response time(ping) my game runs smooth(delay apart) there is no jagging of fps?? what contributes to that on my system that is all i wanted to ask actually.... Thanks a ton again!!