Help with adsl router + wireless router port forwarding procedure

ISP
airtel
Hi all, I am on a MTNL 1mps adsl connection. I have set it up the following way: phone line from wall socket ----> ADSL modem + router Beetel 220BX ----> Asus RT nu13 ver 1.b 3G wireless router ------- 4 clients (two laptops, 1 ipad, one android phone) The IP for the main modem the Beetel 220BX is 192.168.1.1 The ip for the wireless router Asus RT nu13 ver i.b had to be changed to 192.168.2.1 (this was because 192.168.1.1 was already taken by the Beetel modem) The ip address for the machine i want to run bitorrent on in the network is 192.168.2.3 My question is how do i setup port forwarding for this setup, 1) do i need to forward ports in my main beetel adsl device?2) do i need to forward ports in my asus wireless router?3)Do i need to forward the same ports in both my beetel device and my Asus device? I'm sure you guys who have a wired adsl/modem + wireless router combination have faced this problem and solved itAny input would be greatly appreciated 🙂

Hi guys, just in case anyone is in a similar problem any time, I've more or less figured the solution out.The thing is even if I give my notebook a static IP and ensure my ports are forwarded n both my ADSL modem and my wifi router it will not work ..... reports sre it rarely ever does even if everything is set up properly.The solution is to forward the required ports in the ADSL modem and setup the WiFi router as a wireless access point (not as a router) which luckily my Asusu RT 13NU is capable of. Setting it up as a router with a firewall and forwarding ports by NAT virtual server will not workI have not yet completed the entire setup but am finding the solution is along these lines but in a ny case port forwarding on both routers will not work even if done correctly.Hope this helps someone in future ...... thx