Help Wanted with Yozan - WAN Settings

• Thread starter Thread starter ggoyal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 3,108

ggoyal

Hi, I was trying out the ideas posted on this site and I accidently reset my modem. Now I cannot get the internet to work.Please help me with the settings.Specifically, the LAN / WAN configuration. The LAN side I have already figured out, but I cant setup the WAN side properly.If you can, please tell me the steps to create a new WAN service - or post screenshots /descriptions of the existing one which works for you. Specifically, the yoon-0 service which it shows on clicking WAN on the left, please click on edit and tell me the settings under various tabs such as PPP, ATM etc. (such as VCI / VPI etc.)I shall be highly, highly thankful.I am also confused whether to select PPPoA or PPPoE when i click on create new service.

listening to ur experience. should i delete the guidelines mentioned on this forum? what do u guys say?

I could help you with the settings but I can't log into my yozan ethernet modem.. forgot the username/p@$$ combination.My suggestion is to call airtel up and they will help you set it right step by step or send somebody.