Help Wanted with Yozan - WAN Settings

ggoyal

[OP]
Feb 10, 2005
Hi, I was trying out the ideas posted on this site and I accidently reset my modem. Now I cannot get the internet to work.Please help me with the settings.Specifically, the LAN / WAN configuration. The LAN side I have already figured out, but I cant setup the WAN side properly.If you can, please tell me the steps to create a new WAN service - or post screenshots /descriptions of the existing one which works for you. Specifically, the yoon-0 service which it shows on clicking WAN on the left, please click on edit and tell me the settings under various tabs such as PPP, ATM etc. (such as VCI / VPI etc.)I shall be highly, highly thankful.I am also confused whether to select PPPoA or PPPoE when i click on create new service.

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
listening to ur experience. should i delete the guidelines mentioned on this forum? what do u guys say?

bugatti

Regular
Regulars
Dec 10, 2004
I could help you with the settings but I can't log into my yozan ethernet modem.. forgot the username/p@$$ combination.My suggestion is to call airtel up and they will help you set it right step by step or send somebody.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IBF Movies 22
IBF Movies 0
IBF Television 2
IBF Television 0
IBF Television 5