Help urgent. My BIG TV not workin.

• Thread starter Thread starter vicky10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 6,409

vicky10

ISP
airtel
Frm yesterday, my big tv has stopped working. There appears only black screen on TV. I checked all cables, bt all were ok. Called cc bt they told it will take 2 days. So frnds plz help me what to do. Is there any way to reset the stb or any solution. Plz reply its urgent.

I guess something wrong in cables because of STB problems then screen goes blue with BIG TV logo only.Check Cables.

Hahahaha.. same problem as i have...Reboot it... If doesnt work... do manual installation from STB PressUP arrow and MENU button together - release it and immediatelyPressOK button (Repeat till you get INSTALLATION screeen)

Am getting the same error toooo 🙁Black screen...no Big TV logo nothin...Tried the steps of UP and MENU, Ok several times..nothin turns up...Help plz,ThanksDips

If you have not done this, then this should be done even before you try troubleshooting. CALL 1800-200-9001 and LODGE A COMPLAINT IMMEDIATELYWhen someone comes for a solution, take a local number and next time call them directly :rofl: LOL (Thats the only way you can reduce your waiting time).Their office head, gave me his personal cell number 2 weeks ago when he came to resolve my problem and then after i bugged him off 3-4 times when i had some problem with STB. Do the same. They want to sell and they want to provide good service in the beginning. They will die to give a solution.Go and shoot.

well in bangalore the local technician who came for installation had given his number and he never picked the calls...🙁( Welcome to the world of Cus toe mer K(ya)are...

Hahahaha.. same problem as i have...

Reboot it...

If doesnt work... do manual installation from STB

Press

UP arrow and MENU button together - release it and immediately
Press
OK button

(Repeat till you get INSTALLATION screeen)
will surely try when i returx home.
Will it Work surely?
Have u faced same problem

there's a work around for this problem...Turn off the STB box with remote, press the red button on remote for more than 15 - 20 seconds until u see all three lights glowing on the STB (Power, Remote, Message). once u c the 3 lights, leave the red button and rest wud be instructed on screen...follow the steps again if it doesnt work the first time.ThanksDips

I do have the same issue, yesterday onwards... STB is ON but nothing is displayed on the screen (black screen) yesterday I logged a help call with customer care... till now no response from them... I have even instances like - when I enter the Card number IVR (call enter) says invalid card number....call centre is not effective and efficient like my previous DTH service provider -Tata Sky, they r really professionals.

Frm yesterday, my big tv has stopped working. There appears only black screen on TV. I checked all cables, bt all were ok. Called cc bt they told it will take 2 days. So frnds plz help me what to do. Is there any way to reset the stb or any solution. Plz reply its urgent.

Got a sure shot solution for this. Happened with me too .. Black Screen while STB is on.Turn off the STB with Remote, when there is Red light on the STB, press the blue button two times, then red button, and then blue again... and then turn on the STB .. it will present a menu.. go to tools and select restore factory settings. it will show the signal strength.. press ok .. it will scan channels and start showing them 🙂

Hey dude dont worry if ur not able to view any channel except big tv logo with blue screen then turn off the stb completly remove the power adapter then remove the smartcard from the stb clean the smartcard with soft cloth and insert it back to stb.Then swtch on the stb then ur problem will get resolved.its not a big issue.........Pramod

I have had my Tata Sky and Dishtv connections for over 2 years, never had such an issues. looks like Big tv still has lots of issues 😱