Help! Unable to receive DD channels on my Dish TV receiver

chaitukash79

ISP
Airtel
Hello All,I am a Dish TV newbie. The problem I have is that I am unable to receive ANY Doordarshan channels on my DishTV receiver. I went to the settings menu and rescanned my set top box, but I still won't get any channels. I am on the "platinum package" and according to the info on DishTV's website, I should be able to receive DD. Since Neo is not broadcasted on Dish TV, I am desparate to get DD working so I can watch the India-Australia cricket match. Somebody please help!Thanks guys.

If u r recieving all the other pay channels properly then i am sure there is some problem with the antenna.please align the antenna properly and u will get all dd channels.also on dishtv all dd channels comes from dd direct + transponder so irrespective of whichever package u choose u will always get the dd channels.also even if u disconnect ur ties with dishtv u will still get dd channels atleast.i had a similar problem and alignment cured the probs.

Well if you have problem in recieving only DD channels and if all the others channels are working perfectly then its might be due to improper alignment . So just call or mail to dishtv customer care and get your antenna alignment right.

Email id: customercare@dishtv.in

or call 1860-180-3474

Hi Guys,Thank you very much for your replies. I will try to get the problem resolved by getting my antenna repositioned. Thanks!