[Help] Unable to access web using MTNL 3G + ZTE USB Modem

• Thread starter Thread starter Sid
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 7,098
I think nowadays frc, includes the cost of the sim. I think its frc97, if I remember correct.Also, some dealers , get sims activated by giving incorrect or no address proof.

It always did by Rs 49 sim i meant it was an FRC49. which game me a balance of Rs 10 if i remember correctly

I (actually a friend) visited Hauz Khas Sanchaar haat and he said that he couldn't get sim there 😕So, he purchased one from a dealer. I dialed the number 444 which is to activate the number.But, I got a message that please put some balance first. Then I tried to recharge it with the coupon provided.Then I got your number has been suspended temporarily 😕From where I can recharge with Rs 1650, am not even sure about that right now.

Typical mtnl delay. Most probably they havent collected your documents. Wait for 2-3 days for them to activate your number. Any recharge done before that will not be credited (nor will it go waste, if you try to recharge that is).

Number got activated, right now surfing at default tariff.Yeah, money is getting deducted from my main account. Have given Ras 1650 to an oxygen recharge person, and he will do eRecharge of the same 🙂

Okay! So, I managed to get a ZTE MF691

And this is the status.

...and this is what I am getting while I use my phone as modem 😕

after midnight download speeds improves but from few days i am unable to download torrents, it will work for a minute bt then nothing.

Dude! What are we going to do with this bandwidth if we can't even use it 😀

Okay! I have a question.

I purchased this modem and there is just one thing I am concerned about.

I am using it like normally, but the head of it keeps moving forward and backwards.

I mean, it's not like straight or firm. It loosely moves like;

Is it normal or I should get it replaced?

It is indeed delicate, but I am not twisting it like in the picture above 😕

It's loose like;

Loaded recent season of Fringe, the speeds were between 165KBps-230KBps.But, I downloaded it using Flashget as on uTorrent the speeds won't go beyond 10kBps 😕...kindly answer the question above regarding the device, please?