DELETE

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 63558
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 4,936
how are you trying? taking out excitel cable? how long did you wait for it to switch?

DELETE

Last edited by a moderator:
yes. i think i mentioned this above. this is the reason i end up consuming 110GB on Airtel even though Excitel is super stable. and this is why i keep airtel disconnected most of the times and only turn it on when excitel is being unreasonably unstable. ubnt app makes it pretty easy to disable/enable airtel.

google around if there are solutions for this issue.

i actually rely on nishant and vedant for my tech purchases and tech problems. i am just running this forum by accident. i am not an expert on modems/routers/networking or anything.

also... router not switching connection on the continues download... it actually feels like something by design and not a bug. for example... if you are transacting on an online store or accessing your bank website... changing the ip while doing so would log you out. secure connections are usually locked to prevent such occurrence.

You did that by tagging nishant already. Vedant is not active on the forum and hasn't been able to find a solution for the same problem for me.