Help-Sify shutting down home Connections in Bangalore-Help in choosinf new Broadband connection

• Thread starter Thread starter shravank30
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,293

shravank30

ISP
Sify
HiHiI was using Sify Broadband for the past 10 years paying about Rs 500/- per month for 512 kbps unlimited download on their yearly planHowever, they have informed me that they are shutting down home connections in Bangalore from 1st March 2013I am in Jayanagar 8th block near Sangam circle and would be grateful for any advice on which connection I should go for.I require very high reliability in connection, even if the speed is slow at times.Airtel is asking for Rs 1,200/- pm atleast for unlimited downloadAny other options?Is BSNL advised ?Are they reliable to provide quick remedy in case of fault?Thanks for advising

For reliability Airtel if not then BSNL > Act broadband > Reliance broadbandAct broadband provides the best speed in entire bangalore.750ULD 1 mbps upto 6 gb post that 512 kbps for 750 per month (If you're going for BSNL) this plan will suit best for you.

He wants unlimited.. I think thats where the problem lies as far as Airtel goes...

Yes.. I don't want the hassles of keeping track of usage.Moreover ACT Broadband is not available in my area stillso Airtel is the only reliable option?