Help setting up Beetel 450bx1 ADSL router with Hathway

• Thread starter Thread starter gauravdce
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 6,213

gauravdce

ISP
Hathway
Hi,I am new to this forum and need help in configuring my Beetel 450 BX1 ADSL 2 router + modem with hathway broadband (was using this with Airtel Broadband for last 3 years). I have been calling the Hathway customer care, but they have been of no use. They recommended me to contact a vendor, who mentioned that this model is not compatible with Hathway and advised me to buy a new Digilink router for 5k. Can someone pls let me know if this router can be configured with Hathway? If yes, please help me with the settings for the same. Thanks in advance

Hathway runs on coax. Adsl modem router will be of no use .

Hathway runs on coax. Adsl modem router will be of no use .

x720 is right. Hathway does provide their own routers/modem for use. you could ask the to provide you one....

Hathway does lock your internet connection to the Mac Id of your PC/Laptop, to use your Cisco connection through wifi i would suggest you buy a TP-Link wifi router and connect the cisco lan-out to the wan-port of the tp-link router this does the trick, this is the same setup that works at my friends place.

Also if you frequebtly change betwwen your desktop and laptop through the same cisco connection they'll lock your account. hope this helps....

1) TL-WR743ND - Welcome to TP-LINK, it has multiple lan ports to share your connection...