Help required for setting up my BSNL Broadband

alonelysoul

ISP
BSNL
Hi all

I know there are lot of posts related to my question, but help me in refining my search if my question is already answered here.

I have recently taken BSNL Broadband (Home 500 plan). I have got DNA-A211 Type 2 wireless ADSL router.
I would like to setup a bridge (bridge being faster) connection so that I can use my laptop over the wireless from anywhere in the house. Also, during the free hours, I want to connect the same laptop through an RJ-45 cable for downloads.

My problem is, after configuring the laptop for bridge mode, when I create a dialer which carries the username and password, the dialer doesn't work (while the RJ45 is removed).

Can someone give me the details about how to create a dialer which I will use after connecting to the wireless network. Also, for using a wired connection, will the same dialer work or do I have to create a different Network with diff. settings?

Would appreciate your help

If you have 2 systems, you need to be in PPPoE to share the connection.

Thanks.. it is the same laptop which I wanted to use in wired/wireless mode.I have fixed the problem... the TCP/IP properties of LAN had to be taken care of... thanks all for the support!!!