Help Regarding MTNL Triband NU Reboot Tasking in Vista for UTSTARCOM UT-300R2U router

• Thread starter Thread starter SN|P3R
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 4,170

SN|P3R

hi guys , my old account (same nick) probably got deleted due to inactivity . btw , i do know everyone here and have seen all the threads etc etc .i installed Vista , and i have seen that TST and Task scheduling are not working at all . i have the script for UTSTARCOM UT-300R2U as well as have operated task scheduler from XP and everything was fine in XPonly in Vista i am not able to reboot the router at all with TST and Task Scheduler . i tried various settings , even put the D-Link Telnet settings just to check if this darn thing works in Vista , but it doesnt 🙁 the scereen just stays there , no reboot nothing .... its really getting on my nerves since it was working great in XP ( i hope TST is compitable in Vista , or maybe not ? maybe thats why its happening ??)849 NU is coming tomorrow morning so its a must i have to reboot nahi to bahut lamba bill aayega ! any ideas , suggestions other softwares on how to proceed in Vista for modem reboot ?PS :i saw that vista has a import-export task scheduler , maybe if if someone has configured the task scheduler properly for utstar reboot , can u host the task scheduler files in link-removed ? it would be really great , thanks .

Dunno abt reboot in Vista...But you can shift over to Bridge mode and using a scheduler(like fdm) automatically disconnect at abt 11:58 pm and reconnect at abt 12:05 am (that's wat I do)

P.S> Sorry, my reply isn't really effective and wat u asked for

have u read this-

https://broadband.forum/mtnl-triband-broadband/4251-utstarcom-bridge-mode-configuration-automatic-router-reboot/

i am not a fan of Bridge Mode and i used to reboot the modem with the script , without the bridge mode in XP . but somehow in Vista its not working at all , i also enabled Telnet in Vista but still the damn thing doesnt work in Vista whereas it was working fine in XP . any other suggestions ? cyberwiz or anyone ?

Well i dont have access to vista right now..so i dont know if TST works on it or not..but i think it should

You can use the following script with TST in Vista 192.168.1.1 23WAIT "login"SEND "admin\m"WAIT "Password"SEND "admin\m"WAIT "#"SEND "reboot\m"WAIT "#"

i have been using vista..and the same modem you mentioned
utstarcom 300r2u..
i used advanced task scheduler to boot the modem and shut down the computer..every morning as my plan is 590 NU

download advanced task scheduler... for scheduling..
and for modem boot ...
link 1
http://corz.org/comms/hardware/router/Auto...ripting-Engine/

and this script:-

link 2
http://corz.org/comms/hardware/router/Auto...Engine/scripts/

router-rebooter.arse

this utility boots any modem/router
and you have to just install the engine(link 1)...these and copy the script( link 2) in C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\corz\Viking Router\scripts
and direct the advanced task scheduler to run the script..
test it for rebooting before scheduling and will work fine..
i have no prob with it..

i did not check if the links are still functional if not ...let me know will upload it somewhere..
oops the links are perhaps dead....
download task scheduler from teir site google it...
and rest

link-removed: 1-Click Webhosting

you do not need bridge mode for this to work

thx a lot torrentbhai , i'll try this method out as well .

i also found out a another solution as well . This can be done by Macro Scheduler software as well .

all credits and cheers to mtettmar , the site admin of Macro scheduler for this script . u have to place this script in Macro scheduler and schedule it to watever time u want .

----------------------------------------------

TelnetConnect>192.168.1.1,23,hTN
TelnetWaitFor>hTN,Login,5,r
TelnetSend>hTN,admin%CR%
TelnetWaitFor>hTN,Password,5,r
TelnetSend>hTN,12345%CR%
TelnetWaitFor>hTN,->,5,r
TelnetSend>hTN,12%CR%
TelnetWaitFor>hTN,==>,5,dirlist
TelnetSend>hTN,1%CR%
TelnetWaitFor>hTN,The system shell is being reset. Please wait...,5,dirlist
TelnetClose>hTN

----------------------------------------------------------------

thx a lot torrentbhai , i'll try this method out as well .

i also found out a another solution as well . This can be done by Macro Scheduler software as well .

all credits and cheers to mtettmar , the site admin of Macro scheduler for this script . u have to place this script in Macro scheduler and schedule it to watever time u want .

----------------------------------------------

TelnetConnect>192.168.1.1,23,hTN
TelnetWaitFor>hTN,Login,5,r
TelnetSend>hTN,admin%CR%
TelnetWaitFor>hTN,Password,5,r
TelnetSend>hTN,12345%CR%
TelnetWaitFor>hTN,->,5,r
TelnetSend>hTN,12%CR%
TelnetWaitFor>hTN,==>,5,dirlist
TelnetSend>hTN,1%CR%
TelnetWaitFor>hTN,The system shell is being reset. Please wait...,5,dirlist
TelnetClose>hTN

----------------------------------------------------------------

I got Macro Scheduler (without compiler) and insert the above code, but it does nothing. I'm on Vista and D-Link 502 Modem.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks