• Thread starter Thread starter Lokesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2,650

Lokesh

Regulars
ISP
Trib 649_Combo
HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!after reading so much about azureus(on forum) i decided to give it a try.after configuring it i added a torret and started the download. connected to peers but not started downloading!help me!is it any better than bitcomet(same file instant download on bitcomet)

hmm...there shouldn't be any difference

Originally posted by lokesh18@Jul 20 2005, 06:24 PM
HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!
after reading so much about azureus(on forum) i decided to give it a try.
after configuring it i added a torret and started the download. connected to peers but not started downloading!

help me!
is it any better than bitcomet(same file instant download on bitcomet)
[snapback]17339[/snapback]
[/quote]

May b the file u r downloading has no seeders. Try another file. PM me for more.....

Originally posted by cancer10@Jul 22 2005, 08:46 AM
May b the file u r downloading has no seeders. Try another file. PM me for more.....
[snapback]17738[/snapback]
[/quote]

it had seeders and the file was downloaded completely and quickly by bitcomet.
i asked my friend also and he said that when he also was using azureus(not now) he also had nat problem(Yellow emoticon on file) but file downloaded. this is not so in my case.

apparently this is the only software which can get me good speeds on torrents...i need to know if any one has managed to find a way to get it to keep a different extension for files which are not completely downloaded. something utorrent and flashget can do!

i asked my friend also and he said that when he also was using azureus(not now) he also had nat problem(Yellow emoticon on file)
that icon means you are not connectable to the peers ... you need to shift to bridge mode or forward ports or turn on upnp in azureus as well as your modem..
or just keep using bit comet which already works for you!😀

well, actually it was Sushubh who bumped in first. You just followed through the new posts secn perhaps.

We are best in Hijacking the threads. At the same time bringing the year old posts alive. 😛