HELP NU usage still showing as accounted volume

• Thread starter Thread starter viraj86
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 4,135
I have personally taken this matter and in reply he has advised me to manually maintain a log during day time usage😡.

I suggest you use this program

==- Readerror -== - Downloads

After installation :
Right click on task bar icon > options > notifications tab >select Enable Traffic volume alert>Select alert when download reaches 1250 mb for whole month. ( Since this is the middle of the month u have to manually calculate how many MB's you have left , enter that value )

If u have happen to cross yr 1250 mb during day time usage u will be warned .

During NU period exit the program . to avoid yr usage being counted.

This should serve your purpose for now.

in pursuit of the above problem, today i had been to the mtnl sub-exchange in my area and discussed my problem with the officer in charge. though he had no idea about the solution, i got a glimpse of my register page (one with usage details etc.) on his computer which he logged in with a different password ( and higher admin rights ) and lo behold i saw the column to the right of accounted volume which clearly shows the correct amount in rupees to be charged for day usage and 00 (nil) for night usage. i didnot inquire more into the matter but am eager to know if somebody from mtnl is looking at this post (day dreams) as to why this information couldnot be passed onto so many alcatel users who have been complaining since a long long time. anyways , i am fed up and have already made a request to mtnl dgm and gm to revert me back to ericsson which was smooth and reliable for me.

Ya it wud be very nice of dem if dey provide us tat site.........🙂as far nw.......i recommend every alcatel users 2 check der balance properly...n install sum bandwidth meter like du meter.........so tat u can match d two reports on site n of du meter 🙂n check whether dey hav charged u properly................

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6953/mtnlerrorsts3.jpg
Alcatel Server Users please note the following discrepencies;

1. The Clock jumps ahead in time somewhere close to 07:30 ~ 08:00 by 20~25 minute's.
Eg: According to the "Accounts Server" the last session end time was [07:54:25] while the next session start time is [07:47:47]

2. A 20 Minute difference between the "59.185.101.2" Server Time and the Accounts Server Time.
Eg: Logged in to check the info. at "59.185.101.2" Server at [07:34:59] while the last session end time shows [07:54:25]

3. It seems to automatically start a new session at [08:01:00]
(This is a good thing if they have actually automated the start of a new session at 00:00 and 08:00)

4. Free night usage is still showing up as accounted volume.

the best thing to do would be to start the downloads at around 12:30 am and keep your pc for auto shutdown at around 7:30. You will lose an hour of download..but atleast you can sleep peacefully 😛