Help, New User of BSNL, few Confusions :))

• Thread starter Thread starter Zoozoo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,247

Zoozoo

ISP
Bsnl & Airtel
first of all, hi every1.my name is Antonio, iam frm gurgaon haryana.i just got my bb connection frm BSNL yesterday on 13th may 2009.i immediately tried to search for BSNL links, like bb usage, password changer etc and finally landed to this site.i tried to clear my confusions by going through the topics already discussed, but it's a long list, so decided to open a new one.now i hve the information on how to check the usage, change the password etc but there is only 1 problem.....when i try to check the usage, it says, NO RECORDS FOUND....can some1 tell me, why's that there.....is there a particular time for calculation of data on BSNL site?or since my acc in new it will take some time to show me the stats?any help and info wud be highly appreciated.thanks for reading and sorry if i broke any rule of this site.bye and take careantonio duncan

you are right .your account is new.so it may take some time, at least 1 day to show your records.If you are not an unlimited user ------Play safe, be happy.Enjoy BSNL BB.:thumb:

you are right .your account is new.so it may take some time, at least 1 day to show your records.

If you are not an unlimited user ------Play safe, be happy.Enjoy BSNL BB.:thumb:

thanks for the info....i was also thinking the same....anyways, i will wait till morning....and lets see what happens.....

bye and take care.