HELP NEEDED Regarding Tikona Connection

ISP
Tikona
Hi,
From the past 20 days my tikona internet is creating connectivity issues. I have called the customer care so many times but they are not interested to send their engineer to my home. I have used this tikona internet from the past 3 months but from 20 days it is not working properly. The problem I am facing is that I can't access internet through my router but it works through LAN. I have tried every step they've told me, from rebooting to resetting, but none of the trick worked for me. It randomly connects itself. I am using a D-Link router DIR 816.

Please help me!

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your post. In order to assist you further, we would require your registered contact number or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKAUG17086 to your case.

Request you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in

Regards,
Tikona Care

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

This is a gentle reminder to follow-up on your concern listed on Aug 16, 2016. Request you to share details in order for us to assist/resolve your concern.

Kindly share your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in mentioning your assigned reference number TIKAUG17086 in the subject line.

Regards,
Tikona Care

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

This is a gentle reminder to follow-up on your concern listed on Aug 16, 2016. Request you to share details in order for us to assist/resolve your concern.

Kindly share your details with us on tikonacare@tikona.in mentioning your assigned reference number TIKAUG17086 in the subject line.

Regards,
Tikona Care