help needed abt NU

• Thread starter Thread starter abtom
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 3,129
A

abtom

guyz,i need help.i am using 749 NU plan.I have got a software which disconnects the router at the time determined.but how can i set connecting time. As i have to sleep early ,around 11 pm,so i cannot use nu properly as the DL time is 12-8.please guyz give any suggestions or software or anything by which i can turn my computer on at any time and set the connecting time at 12.

keep ur PC on while u go to sleep and use Scheduled Tasks to start the program at 12:10 AM

But you need to reebot before 12 and start again,right? 0.0. I saw that on MTNL Site....

But you need to reebot before 12 and start again,right? 0.0. I saw that on MTNL Site....
no........we dont need to do that.
r u 13?O:O

^^^13 and 14, our young generation is Net Savvy!!!!!!!!!!!😗Good sign for Progressive India!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂

^^^13 and 14, our young generation is Net Savvy!!!!!!!!!!!

Good sign for Progressive India!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont think he s 13.
he might be pulling my leg.

no........we dont need to do that.

Yes we need to do that. Or we lose precious day time data transfer allowance.

There's a topic about this already. The method explained there works perfectly for me. Search for automatic router reboot on this forum and follow that method.

are bhaiya , i wanna DL Linux(ubuntu 7.04) using WUBI.that means i need to wake up til 12:10.Maybe on friday and sat,i can do that.

i got only idea.dunno if mom will allow me to wake up till 12:30.Wondering when i will grow 18?

4 years.............................................feels like 400yrs.for get abt age,help me i wanna get linux.

learn to use scheduler... download the alternate installer ISO using some download manager. this would work if you can keep the PC on overnight.