Help me with my plan change!!!!!

coolvaibh2009

ISP
BSNL
Hello Forum.................

I am using Home 500 NU plan currently. But on saturday (yesterday) i applied for the plan change to Home 125!!!!! I changed my plan to this because my results are declared and i am going to go to my dorm room within a week. So my Q is that wheather today (31st August) will be counted in my current month's Home 500 bill or will they charge my tonight's download in Home 125?????

Does BSNL counts the month only for 30 days or for 31 days? And will my tonight's download (that means 2 am to 8 am of 31st) be charged?

Also, as i applied for plan change on saturday (yesterday), so will they change it from 1st of september itself or after some days? And what will be the billing for September? Will the bill contain both "Rs500 + Rs125" as rental or only Rs125 or whatever?????

So, my ultimate Q is that can i download tonight (31st August) under current plan of Home 500 or not? Won't it be calculated in the the month of September?

Please reply me as soon as possible because there are only few hours left for 31st September!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!

I have a little more Q. Previously i used to see my Plan Type on www.dataone.in, but since this portal no longer give access for "Usage Details" now, so hw can i see my current plan type? And where will it be?

BSNL changes plan only on 1st date of the month. This months bill is up to 12 midnight of 31st. You have to take precaution during plan change. Confirm the plan change then only use new plan. Today's download between 2.00 to 8.00 am. will be counted in next months bill. I am sure about that.

Please clear out my doubt. Can i download tonight for free during 2 am to 8 am?
WHY? May not be counted as free usage between 0200AM and 0800 AM on Sept 1st.

Also, as i applied for plan change on saturday (yesterday),
so will they change it from 1st of september
itself or after some days? And what will be the billing
for September? Will the bill contain both "Rs500 + Rs125" as rental or only Rs125 or whatever?????

If you still want to take the benefit of Nu
( , when YOu "Changed" or "applied'to Home 125 )
your intention to take advantage of above is not clear.
You cannot claim Ignorance if your usage
during Nu is charged under NEW plan. wef 0000 1st Sept .
Yes billing can be both.
Don't expect Govt Depts to take action within /hours.
Your case, I expect some action around Sept 3th.
a).Your userId is the ID you use to connect to Internet.
b)Your Portal Id is 14 digit type.
c)Your webmail bsnl email will be be again different.
Users of 117.xx.xx.xx have three sets as above.
You could have tried earlier. (a) or (b)

Para two;
Check My Orders for present position tomorrow at about 1100 AM.
BSNL can even mark the effective date as 1st Sept wef 0000 hours.
Your NU from tonight : Aug 31st ends at 2359 or 1159 PM
........................Sept 1st starts 0000 or 0000 AM

Sept Billing starts at 0000 1st Sept.
Usage 0200-0800 AM will be in Sept Bill .

Minimum three to four days required for change of plan.

type h t t p://data.bsnl.in](* without space http) to log in.

You have [COLOR=\"RED\"]APPLIED[/COLOR] for plan change.
Wait until it is shown as provisioned in above My Orders Page.
Being week end no action on Aug 31st . May take effect any time
from Monday. Sept 1st.

Since you have opted for Home 125 keep
download within daily quota.

Check daily in My Orders page till it shows \"Provisioned\"
Free Nu not recommended. wef 1st Sept 2009

Thanks friend, but i am not clear with your two tips.

1. When i log into my account on BSNL Portal, in my orders it asks for my service user id!!!! What is that & from where can i get it?

2. Being week end no action on Aug 31st . May take effect any time
from Monday. Sept 1st. What do you mean by this???? Do you mean that tonight when it becomes 31st August at 1200 hrs, i can still download Night Unlimited Feature of my plan.?

Thanks friend, but i am not clear with your two tips.

1. When i log into my account on BSNL Portal, in my orders it asks for my service user id!!!! What is that & from where can i get it?

2. Being week end no action on Aug 31st . May take effect any time
from Monday. Sept 1st. What do you mean by this???? Do you mean that tonight when it becomes 31st August at 1200 hrs, i can still download using Night Unlimited Feature of my current plan????

You can use night unlimited till the portal shows new plan provisioned.

BSNL changes plan only on 1st date of the month. This months bill is up to 12 midnight of 31st. You have to take precaution during plan change. Confirm the plan change then only use new plan. Today's download between 2.00 to 8.00 am. will be counted in next months bill. I am sure about that.

Hello Friend, thanx for your suggestion, but i think you've got the wrong idea. I posted this thread on 30th August 2009 at almost 10 pm in the night. And my doubt was regarding the coming date of 31st August which was going to start from midnight 12 o'clock of 30th August. So, how could i get charged for it when the month was still of August 2009??????

Also i've posted pictures of my usage on 31st's Night Unlimited and my doubt was automatically cleared. Now tell me how can i get charged for the downloaded data which was actually downloaded in the month of August!!!!!

In the pictures below i've marked my downloads in red (about which i was worried). Look at it for yourself. And any comments from you are most welcome.

Thanks

http://img27.imageshack.us/i/26966760.jpg/

http://img190.imageshack.us/i/22391938.jpg/