• Thread starter Thread starter vra
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 6,040

vra

ISP
airtek
Hi All,

I pay a local guy who has wireless network with 50 km coverage. I connected to one of his powerbeam. he gave me a static ip to connect 10.100.10.120 and gateway is 10.100.10.1

Initially he was using excitel and then he shifted to alliance. when he was migrating i checked how much he is paying alliance for my connection. it is around 194 rupees. but he charging me 1000 per month. After his migration

Boom I got public ip of alliance not just that i got package like below.
1597336567773.png

Interesting question my place is not under alliance broadband coverage.my biggest problem is public ip assigned to me I can't use. it is getting redirected to some random internal ip which shows me above screen.
And also i am curious about knowing my isp infra he used to get this bridging done

AP 15UL ?

alliance use cg-nat 🙁 not useful. all port block.

which ap you r using Mikrotik or ubiquiti ?

ubiquiti, btw my client is in bridge mode

AP 15UL ?
yes AP mean AndhraPradesh 15 Unlimited I believe

is it cg-nat?
Then how some people are able to use in alliance ip block.I can see some D-Link routers out there. but for mine I can see it is redirecting to some dumb nginx server

Maybe it's a one to one NAT? Your ISP is giving you public static IP which is mapped to internal ip?

So, I was curious about that and I tried assigning other IPs and checked public Ip
If i use different internal Ip then public ip is also different and alliance account also different.
I believe DHCP lease time is day. so after everyday it changes

ubiquiti, btw my client is in bridge mode

AP 15UL ?
yes AP mean AndhraPradesh 15 Unlimited I believe

is it cg-nat?
Then how some people are able to use in alliance ip block.I can see some D-Link routers out there. but for mine I can see it is redirecting to some dumb nginx server
check alliancebroadband website rest of india pack. there is no 15mbps plan.
yes cgnat with port block.
u can not use no-ip like dns service.
login logout only change ur public ip.

i don't have control over that login and logout, it is with my local isp. that is where I am not able to understand what infra that guy uses

How to really measure my internet speed?

When I try to open my gateway 10.100.10.1, it open some dumb web page like above

oh then its autologin. u can mail alliance for opt out autologin if u have problem.

wireless connection. ap is connected with bridge mode.

I don't think alliance will repsect my email. technically local isp might gave his mail.

My problem is not autologin.
He is costing too much, and unreliable connection
and of-course i am curious to know local ISP setup

you are using alliance's internet that your local provider is overcharging you for. Please get it directly from alliance. They have plans starting from 590rs/month