Help me select a 3G service

• Thread starter Thread starter xCyborg
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,845

xCyborg

ISP
Mobile
Hi Guys,I was using MTNL Delhi 3G 4500/6 plan,which was a good one,till it lasted ( for many of us ).Since it is ending in few days,I am in need of some advice in selecting a new 3G plan for Internet usage.Although I prefer to have unlimited plan,but it seems unrealistic for many of us due to high cost of Private Operators like Airtel and Vodafone and so on.I am willing to spend up to Rs1000/month,so please suggest me some plans from different operators which fits in the bill.

Any particular reason for 3G ? Why not wired?

Any particular reason for 3G ? Why not wired?

I did use MTNL Delhi wired service for a year,and it was a horrible experience due to frequent line drop problem and disconnection,and the repair guys never showed up on time,and did ask for money for every time when ever he did come.

Although I did use Tikona and it did give me same experience as MTNL.

The other reason is every year I need to relocate my self in Delhi,due to my job profile so I guess 3G is a better option for long term commitment.

MTNL 3G at 1650 (200gb a month) is still the cheapest option or 5000 for 6 months ( 100 gb total data for 6 months).

MTNL 3G at 1650 (200gb a month) is still the cheapest option or 5000 for 6 months ( 100 gb total data for 6 months).

I was hopping any of you would let me know any private operator,that had good plans and was reasonable.

Heh, no private operator is reasonable, unless ofcourse you can live with 10-15GB a month.

Heh, no private operator is reasonable, unless ofcourse you can live with 10-15GB a month.

I think 50G per month should do the job,but it seems impossible with these private operators.

I am hearing some good review about BSNL EVDO,any one have any Idea about it.( I mean any one using it in Delhi)