help me out

• Thread starter Thread starter nsaxena
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 9,337
i can't get success,i tried everything,i did all steps,but it seems that only way is to install new windows xp sp2,thanks essbebe u helped me a lot,and all other members

problem was in lan in my windows xp,there was some conflict occurred that was not solve by even reinstallation of lan driver so due to this i installed new windows xp sp2 and dialer works like before,now i am at dial up mode again,thanks for support again

Congrats. Hope you have updated the XP SP2 also.But you were able to connect in "Always On " mode with the old LAN drivers.Since this is common to both "DIALUP" and "Always ON" mode. fault was not expected here. What happened to the NewYork DNS ?

Congrats. Hope you have updated the XP SP2 also.
But you were able to connect in "Always On " mode with the old LAN drivers.
Since this is common to both "DIALUP" and "Always ON" mode. fault was not expected here.
What happened to the NewYork DNS ?
in new windows all things are working correct,yea where was the problem i even don't know today also,may be for 2 days bsnl don't allow dial up connection,no error in event viewer show newyork dns,but why was my connection used usa ip?i downloaded 4GB like before with proper disconnection and connection with the help of dquf software this night