Help me out On UNLIMITED 750+!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter frns4life
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,558

frns4life

ISP
BSNL Broadband
Hey guys i just had given a letter to the bsnl brodband for changing the plan to Unlimited 750+ from 500C and they said they will change it within 2days............I usually rang up to 1500(Toll Free) no and ask whether my plan has changed or not and today wen i asked them they said the plan was changed yesterday(4th July)........Now my problem is that i am very afraid to use the broadband coz of these things...........1. Speed Test Shows 2-3Mbps now!!!!!!2. Plan not updated in my bbservice.bsnl.in account3. Account usage increasin for the usage that i did this morn......Wat to do???????/Pls help me out!!!!!!!!!

your new plan must be in open status. wait until it is provisioned. do avoid heavy usage

Well wat does that mean "open Status"??? Wen i called 1500 they said i can use it even now and they gave assurance!!!!!! Wat to do?????😢😢:hysterical::hysterical:I dont know whether to laugh or cry!!!!!!!!!

i think your plan change will be effective from next month. they dont change plan in between.

as vissu above said """do avoid heavy usage"" for some days or huge amount will be billed in ur account if u r getting 2-3mb speed.

Wait till next month.We applied for plan change on 3rd of March, but it was changed only from April, and we had to pay all the excess usage.