Help Me - Info Needed abt charge

humm

YoYo!
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 8, 2005
I wish to take mtnl.. night unlimited plan that offers 1gb free + night unlimited.I would like to know how much installation, I need to pay them I have a mtnl phone at my place.Also is there any good unlimited package they have?

humm

YoYo!
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 8, 2005
Monthly Rent for CPE Rs. 80/- * Safe Custody Charges per month Rs. 100/-so it means i need to pay package charge + 80 + 100 per month?

smartbuddy_82

Regulars
Regulars
Dec 4, 2005
safe custody charge is only applicable if u suspend ur connection (like if u are out of town for 1-2 months), bec if u disconnect instead of safe custody u will have to pay reconnection charges (same as new connection charges).In normal usage u pay only Rs. 80 for CPE (even this is waived off if u have ur own router) + ur plan charge...

humm

YoYo!
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 8, 2005
oh.. are u a user of mtnl.. tell me how r the speeds?also.. how is the setup like.. the telephone line which is at my place.. they give me line thorugh it?And is it stable?And connection charge is Rs. 300/- right? (DSL Installation & Testing Charges)

smartbuddy_82

Regulars
Regulars
Dec 4, 2005
Yes dude I use Mtnl Triband and I am on plan 590NU, (1GB usage + night 0000hrs to 0800 hrs unlimited).The connection is the most stable connection one can have thats the best part of Triband. I have been on Triband since June 2005 and believe it or not I never had any downtime, not even for a minute!Connection charge is Rs. 300 (DSL Installation & Testing Charges) + Rs. 500 (Initial Deposit for DSL CPE one-time, this is not applicable if u have ur own router)

smartbuddy_82

Regulars
Regulars
Dec 4, 2005
No dude mine is still 1GB (I am from Mumbai), its some kind of error which is why its showing 2GB to you but officially it still is 1GB.Pl. dont use more than 1 GB without confirming it otherwise u have to pay extra!

yohu123

The Immortal One
Regulars
Sep 25, 2005
Originally posted by imranais@Dec 5 2005, 11:29 AM
Pl. dont use more than 1 GB without confirming it otherwise u have to pay extra!

hi imranais. i too am from mumbai and have got 2gb quota for this month. how do i confirm whether this is right and not some glitch in the mtnl software. also if i do inform CC that i have 2gb instead of 1gb quota, they might reduce it back to 1gb. how do i avoid this and still be able to confirm that the 2gb quota is genuine??