Help me in choosing a new wireless service provider

• Thread starter Thread starter karthikgrt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,026

karthikgrt

ISP
Airtel
Hi Guyz , My friend is residing at remote location in chennai where there is no chance of Airtel, Reliance connections. She s currently with BSNL but once in 3 days she s facing wire-cut, broadband disconnect and all sorts of problems. So i am looking out for wireless service providers like Tata photon, reliance net connect , mblaze etc. I want to know,1. Which provider has the best speed?2. Since its a remote location, will there be a signal reception issue?3. Will it be stable?Thanks , this is my first post in this wonderful forum.

Can't Really Decide Without knowing anything, your friend should do some Research and Find out.. Chennai i heard Reliance Wireless is Good. Cross checking with people who use wireless would literally Help.

which location exactly in chennai? And also, You need to know the following:1. Which 3G providers have towers in your area: To do this, set your 3G phone in only 3G mode, then set your operator selection into 'manual'. Your phone will scan and provide the list of operators.2. Which CDMA EVDO operators in chennai? (I don't know how to find it out other then enquiring). Operators you might want to avoid: tata photon plus, MTS mblaze.I never heard a positive review for both.3G operators I recommend: BSNL 3G, if it has coverage. It is also a little cheaper than other providers. Aircel 3G gives you an unlimited plan with FUP if you purchase their data card. Even after the FUP, they still give you 1-2Mbps speed.