Help me find a PG in Ahmedabad

• Thread starter Thread starter kronit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2,890

kronit

ISP
BSNL
I'm shifting to ahmedabad need to join company on 20 Aug. However i have booked Hotels but looking for some PG solution urgently. Company located in Sanand dunno anything abt there so any one can help me?

Find a Facebook Group where people are offering and looking for PG. Gurgaon has a few. I am guessing all major cities should have their own.

It's better coz you bypass property dealers and find like minded folks. Of course, you would want to be careful about not getting caught in a scam 😕

also check sites like housing.com etc. for PGs in your preferred locality. a friend found his PG through this route and it was free. you find options. you call and check availability and then visit to checkout the room.

I mean pick any large real estate site... Some of them are bound to have PG Listings for Ahmedabad!

Yup. A decent PG here in Gurgaon costs around 20K. Ahmedabad should be cheap but still a significant expense.
But much cheaper than renting a flat and arranging everything on your own.

Renting a flat is not a option for me. And no previous exp in PG so cost of it is out of my field