Help me decide between these Nokia Phones

• Thread starter Thread starter dragonball
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 6,229
Nokia suxors for phones between 5k and 15k 😛 personal opinion...
I think you'd find the Nokia e50 a wonderful exception to that. Have been using this phone since March, and apart from the loudspeaker bug, the phone has been excellent!

disinterested (uninterested?)
both are correct. 😛
Nokia suxors for phones between 5k and 15k 😛 personal opinion...
take a look at nokia 5700. imo, you wont find a better phone for 15k. 🙂

just read that S40 v3 is actually good and safer than Symbian
actually s40 is a version of symbian. 😛

^ probably means that s40 is 'safer' than s60, which is probably true theoretically, but with GPRS prices being what they are, I don't think very many people would end up using the Internet on their phones, and hence don't really need to worry about viruses as long as they are a little smart about not downloading / installing suspicious stuff onto their phone.

^ yeah i got what he meant. and very true what you said about viruses.btw that NCKIA phone looks cool. 😛

go for z550i (Rs.6899) or k750i(rs.9000)
both seem to be robust , cameras are good (specially k750i) and sound quality is pretty decent for this price

this eliminates z550i for me as speakerfone volume is said to be bad. k750i is expensive. also i dont like fold-up design like z550i. i like bar, more.
I also dont like LG/sagem, etc. SO i guess 3110 is the only choice left..can anyone confirm its speakerfone volume level? Does noone has this fone?

Also, when i compared fones at Univercell - Home
it said no OS for 3110 (under technology column) and symbian for 5200,6300, etc.
Whys that? Is s40 v3 a bad OS or what?