Help me decide between JioFiber, Airtel & Excitel.

@shashankb This has been my experience during one month, but I’ve also got reviews from neighbors who have been using it since preview offer days and vouch for reliability, no downtimes at all they said.
okay. sensible reply, not targetting Jio as others. But what I've experienced is that The pings were great at the beginning, but since yesterday, I'm facing issue, idk if it's cuz of the Router or something, cuz I didn't Reboot it, but I'm going to do it after writing this, and btw I'm using my mobile data to write this(Airtel) also, since Airtel FTTH isn't available at my place and the technician says it won't be available anytime soon, I guess for now, I'm going to stick With Excitel Copper, since I've already paid for the next 4 months earlier this month. and In case of Airtel Broadband, I'm either going to get the amount transferred to my dad's office Broadband, or use it cuz I've paid for Airtel for the next 6 months, that also i did earlier this month. But imma prolly just get the Account balance Transferred. So finally, I'm going to Use Excitel, maybe Upgrade it to Fiber, and for my Ground floor, I'm going to Use a Router as an access Point.(I have Netgear's Extender which can also Be used as an access point- it has Lan port, but idk it hasn't been working fine since past year).
Yea so basically I can't get new fiber installed in the ground floor, as the PvC pipe is narrow and already has arround 3 wires in it, 1 thick wire for Mobile signal booster, one adsl, one LAN. I won't remove ADSl cable after getting airtel disconnected cuz those extra cables can be used to insert new cables by tying to the old one... anyhow, unnecessary info.

Last edited by a moderator:
@NME9877 please don't quote entire 500-word long posts😂

Have the latency issues been solved for Airtel Xstream Fiber users (Direct Cities)?
From what I read on the forum, the LCO cities like Patna are still having latency issues.
Thinking of switching to Airtel Xstream from JioFiber if the latency issues have been solved.

Last edited:
Dont worry about DVR, IPv6 is publicly accessible on Jio. Airtel Fiber is not available everywhere and their IPv6 deployment is spotty at best. As for twitch and IPL they are fine only blocked websites are pirated and nsfw and you shouldnt be using those websites without VPN in India anyway. I ha ve a home server/NAS running with public access without any issues.
Choose either Airtel Fiber or Jio Fiber no issues with either but remember Airtel Fiber is not available everywhere.