• Thread starter Thread starter gsudheer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 4,580

gsudheer

ISP
Reliance Netconnect+
Hello,

I have been breaking my head trying to figure out as to how to connect my Reliance 3G USB Dongle (ZTE AC2737) to Asus RT-N13U B1 Router. I have tried everything in my capacity to try and configure it but to no avail. According to the ASUS website, the modem (ZTE AC2737) is compatible with the router.

I am on the latest FW Version 2.0.2.5F.

Please help me.

THIS IS THE FIRST SCREEN I GET TO SEE ONCE I CHOOSE MY USB MODEM IN THE "USB APPLICATION" MENU
Screen Shot 1 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

MY USB MODEM IS NOT RECOGNISED AS A MODEM BUT AS A STORAGE DEVICE
Screen Shot | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

WAN IP AND GATEWAY SHOW 0.0.0.0
Screen Shot 3 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

THE RELIANCE USB MODEM ZTE AC2737 IS LISTED IN THE DROP DOWN LIST BOX
Screen Shot 4 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

MODEM BEING SHOWN AS A USB STORAGE DEVICE
Screen Shot 5 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I, for one, can't fathom what is wrong. I would be glad if you guys can help me decipher the problem.

Warm Regards

Sudheer.

Problem Resolved!!!! Upgraded the firmware (9.0.2.4g) and BOOM everything works like a charm.....

Problem Resolved!!!! Upgraded the firmware (9.0.2.4g) and BOOM everything works like a charm.....

Can you pls help me out here...I'm having the same problem...My tata photon was working fine with the firmware 2.0.2.0 but ever since i upgraded to the new firmware 2.0.2.5f the router refuses to detect the photon device. u mentioned u updated it to the latest firmware 9.0.2.4g - i can't see this listed on the Asus website. where exactly did you find this update and is it newer than the 2.0.2.5f firmware ?

Can you pls help me out here...I'm having the same problem...My tata photon was working fine with the firmware 2.0.2.0 but ever since i upgraded to the new firmware 2.0.2.5f the router refuses to detect the photon device. u mentioned u updated it to the latest firmware 9.0.2.4g - i can't see this listed on the Asus website. where exactly did you find this update and is it newer than the 2.0.2.5f firmware ?

Hi,

Download latest firmware from following link:

Learn how to setup RT-N13U Router

Click on Download select your OS and download this file Version RT-N13U.RB_9.0.2.4g.rar from Global

It’s a rar file you need to extract this file to trx file and upload in your router

In router default page click on Administration > Firmware Upgrade > Select trx file and click on Upload.

Hope it resolves your issue. I haven't experienced a problem ever since I am on 9.0.2.4g.

If it doesn't help, you can get back to 2.0.2.0 since it worked for u.

Thanks and regards

Sudheer.