Help me choose the right landline phone and wireless Modem for my new BSNL broadband connection

ISP
BSNL
I am taking a new BSNL broadband connection and i wanted to know that which landline phone and wifi modem will work with the BSNL connection

So for my new connection, i selected :

1.Binatone Spirit 100 Digital Corded Landline Phone
Link: Binatone Spirit 100 Digital Corded Landline Phone: Flipkart.com

2. TP-Link TL-WR740N 150Mbps Wireless N Router
Link: TP LINK TL-WR740N 150Mbps Wireless N Router | Router | Flipkart.com

Will these two things work with BSNL connection and if not then what will work??
Also if more detail is needed then feel free to as me

personally i would suggest getting the model from bsnl on rental. this way they are responsible for making it work and keeping it functional. getting your modem is cool but you would be responsible for configuring it yourself. and they might blame connectivity issues on your self owned modem.

I have seen the BSNL JE helping people configure their modems. If you carry your modem there, they will configure it and give it to you. I dont think that is much of a problem.Check out the Panasonic corded phones at Croma. The range starts at about Rs 800 I think.You will need a Router Modem or a Router + a Modem. BSNL do sell a wireless Router/Modem, which you can purchase from them. However depending on the features and range you want, you may want to check other options and suggestions from this forum.

The one you have chosen is router only. Get a modem + router, costs around 2K.You can use any normal phone in market. Beetel phones are fine.

personally i would suggest getting the model from bsnl on rental. this way they are responsible for making it work and keeping it functional.

getting your modem is cool but you would be responsible for configuring it yourself. and they might blame connectivity issues on your self owned modem.

I would have loved to do that but BSNL guys are saying that they have stopped renting or selling Modems and Phones

SO i have no other option left so please tell me what all things do i require to get a qireless broadband connection that works in my Tab, Mobile and Laptop

Thankyou

The one you have chosen is router only. Get a modem + router, costs around 2K.

You can use any normal phone in market. Beetel phones are fine.

Okay, so will this one work, link below
https://www.flipkart.com/tp-link-td-w8951nd-150-mbps-wireless-n-adsl2-modem-router/p/itmd9tnkhmhmhhhm?pid=RTRD9TDS5ZZGYMJY&ref=4fd9bf0c-be3e-46e2-8b38-8c1537326949

Bsnl provides phone. Router budget ?
the mam at BSNL said that they don't provide phone or modem, they provide just the connection so that is why i am looking for both wireless modem and a Telephone

And about the budget of the Router Modem, As low as possible..!!