Help me choose a Tata Sky monthly package (with HD package)

AvidWatcher

Regulars
ISP
MTNL 1 mbps Unlimited, Vodafone 3G
I am a TS HD+ subscriber.My annual mega pack is over and will not renew it @ Rs 6000.Anyone who can recommend a monthly pack consisting of all english channels (movies, news etc) and hindi channels (movies, news etc) and HD channels?I don't watch Regional channels. Marathi channels rarely.Although their website is good, the channel packages are confusing for me. Guess it's their way of compelling subscribers to opt for a Mega Pack.'Tru choice' and 'Make My Pack' containing prices for individual channels are expensive, illogical and worse, confusing.Please help guys!

I am a TS HD+ subscriber.

My annual mega pack is over and will not renew it @ Rs 6000.

Anyone who can recommend a monthly pack consisting of all english channels (movies, news etc) and hindi channels (movies, news etc) and HD channels?

I don't watch Regional channels. Marathi channels rarely.

Although their website is good, the channel packages are confusing for me. Guess it's their way of compelling subscribers to opt for a Mega Pack.

'Tru choice' and 'Make My Pack' containing prices for individual channels are expensive, illogical and worse, confusing.

Please help guys!

FYI - they have just launched Annual Mega Pack lite - https://broadband.forum/tata-sky-dth/66832-tatasky-mega-mega-lite-pack/

I tried making a custom make pack - the problem is that
1) Picking individual channels is too costly if you want around 30+ paid channels
2) Picking combination of packs is difficult because they spread good channels in the different packs and picking 4-5 packs makes the cost similar to 500 bucks a month.

So I too have annual mega pack as of now - but i am happy that atleast 500 bucks less for people like me who dont want to get the south India channels in Mega pack lite

I am a TS HD+ subscriber.

My annual mega pack is over and will not renew it @ Rs 6000.

Anyone who can recommend a monthly pack consisting of all english channels (movies, news etc) and hindi channels (movies, news etc) and HD channels?

I don't watch Regional channels. Marathi channels rarely.

Although their website is good, the channel packages are confusing for me. Guess it's their way of compelling subscribers to opt for a Mega Pack.

'Tru choice' and 'Make My Pack' containing prices for individual channels are expensive, illogical and worse, confusing.

Please help guys!

Go Far Annual Grand Sports Pack + 2 Regional Packs free + HD Pack = 4180/- and Rs 50 pm for HD Pack. Annual Charges 4780/- (Ten sports & Ten Cricket is missing)