Help Me Choose A Mobiel Phone And Connection

• Thread starter Thread starter krish_88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 190
  • Views Views 80,403
i am turned off with e-series. i dont plan to spend 1000 bucks on vodafone to get just 600 megs of data transfer. i guess i would stick to a n-series with possibly wifi.

In that case, N80 is a good option. Wi-fi enabled, price - 13000But, i would still suggest E65 just for its looks and value for money.

^ but only if you like slider phones. I tend not to like them when typing out SMSes etc. So to each their own.

i am turned off with e-series. i dont plan to spend 1000 bucks on vodafone to get just 600 megs of data transfer. i guess i would stick to a n-series with possibly wifi.

Very true, but accessibility on the move would always be a concern over Wifi networks which are very limited🙁

Vodafone i think is the only isp who's being so unfair in terms of data plans, otherwise it's really much lesser across other isp's.

Nokia E71!! awesome phone. the best you can get. gem of a piece.i personally hate n82, i think it sucks.

new mobile plans are now dropped. i need the money for a better server for this forum. business comes at a priority.

Yes U r right. Anyways, I d like to tell u that NokiaN81 is a good phone for u thats suits ur needs. Cost is around 12 thousand. But it is a slide phone :wall:

I know it's not the right place but still....I have a Nokia E51 which worked pretty well but stopped working(Not powering ON) all of a sudden in August, it's been 20 days now & they saying that they need 1 more week to return it !But BTW i know that my phone is working after 2 days of submitting it to Nokia because the Lost mobile tracking s/w i had sent sms when another SIM card was inserted 😕

e51 is a great winner in its category. only thing is it has a bit smaller screen compared to others.maybe some other problem could have come up after phone started. unlucky you.