Help Me Build A Bridge

• Thread starter Thread starter ritesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,901

ritesh

I just got my triband connection ( NU) in Mumbai.Read a lot about bridging connection.Can someone make me understand what advantages it has over the now existing PPPoE on my GLB 502T or why it is done?.If it does have an advantage, can someone post a pictoral depiction of how to go about changing it (note admin setup of DSL 502T and GLB 502T is somewhat different)I use a Netgear WGR514 wi-fi router and connect to 3 wifi notebooks.

well dude, have u gone through the forum first??if u search, these have been discussed quite a no. of times...so pls take some pain and go through the forum first...and read the rules as well...enjoy!!! 😀

QUOTE(coolbuddy_79 @ Aug 30 2006, 11:05 PM) [snapback]60571[/snapback]
well dude, have u gone through the forum first??

if u search, these have been discussed quite a no. of times...so pls take some pain and go through the forum first...and read the rules as well...

enjoy!!! 😀
[/b]

yep done all that....

and read the rules as well... its the same bs on all phBB's 🙄 its only for the admin to create them.

which specific posts are you talking about?Rather what keywords do I type?
everwhere , it is so vaguely mentioned that its not possible for a commerce grad. to make heads or tails out of it.

P.S.
ok i got the reply from MTNL helpdesk for a change.....I am better off with PPPoE.

ok i got the reply from MTNL helpdesk for a change.....I am better off with PPPoE.[/b]

then enjoy!!! 😀